He is getting more fun with every month. I am just amazed by him and completely adore him more everyday. His little laugh and smile is just so heart warming.
What Carson has been doing this month:
- Eating 2 meals (lunch and supper) of baby food (usually a fruit and vegetable). Will start the 3rd meal (breakfast) this week.
- Drinking five 5-6oz bottles a day every 4 hours.
- Sitting up alone (he can only last about 30 seconds...still mastering this skill.)
- He weights 17lbs (48th percentile) and is 27 inches long (27th percentile)
- He has received his 1st hair cut this month from his daddy.
- Still waiting on that stubborn tooth
These pics below were taken again by the very talented Jana Dean Rodrigues. They were taken at 4 1/2 months. I LOOOVVEEE them! Jana will soon take some Easter pics with live bunnies. Just cant get enough pics of this baby boy.
|Carson, I apologize for sharing pics of your bare booty but its just so darn cute i cant help it.|
|By this point, he was not too happy about taking anymore pictures. It was lunch and nap time.|
|His favorite toys are my cell phone and the remote as you can see.|
Happy 6 months Carson! Momma and Daddy love you!