So here's me keeping it real......
1. Daycare has called me before saying I did not bring anything for Carson to eat that day (and I mean NOTHING).
My Ugly Truths:
My Ugly Truths:
2. I have stood at the daycare door and completely forgotten the code to get in after putting it in for 6 months straight.
3. I use to have a mild panic attack if Carson got off his lil daily schedule. My life may be poorly organized and helter skelter, but I can say Carson is ON a real deal schedule...same thing, same time everyday.
4. I do not always wash my child's new clothes before he wears them for the first time.
5. When I arrive at work, I often find myself checking Carson's carseat to make sure I remembered to drop him off at daycare. So far so good.
6. Carson has no cute organized lil scrapbook documenting his life....his sweet cousin Leigh Ann made me one that's adorable, and she made it so easy so that all I have to do is tape photos or things in it. Well the fartherest I have gotten is piling things on top of the scrapbook to someday SOON put them in it. But hey he does have a blog documenting his life!
7. I make Carson's bottles as we are flying out of the door in the morning. (Not as a smart mother would do the night before)
8. As I type this, I have clothes that have been in the washer since yesterday afternoon.
9. I have gone to work with no makeup on because I forgot.
I could go on and on, but I will stop before DHS comes to take my child.....I think you get the picture.
Although I sure have a messy unorganized life, I LOVE IT....ITS PERFECT! THANK U GOD. I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE.
|I guess he can not find the section of the newspaper he is looking for. Never a dull moment :)|